Buccaneer! Buccaneer!

i really enjoyed this game really great job! i hope u make another 1 but even bigger! :D

pepperpunk responds:

Glad you liked it! And yes, I'd love to make a sequel, now that I know people like the basic concept of the game, I have loads of ideas about how to make it even better. :)

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

i luv this game!! nice work!

CraZ Outbreak CraZ Outbreak

i really enjoyed this game but there is 1 thing that is missing .....extra guns!! i wanted too use a magnum or sumthing other then a pistol :\

filya responds:

Yes, a lot of feedback I got was wanting more guns. Just that this was my first game and I didn't want to go overboard putting in too many things. Thanks for the feedback though :)

Space Vikingz Space Vikingz

its ok it could use some work but its still just a demo i really hope too see more special effects and possably upgrades with the money youu can earn or even make it a kinda RPG feel and be able to level up ur ships and a starmap would be a nice addition :P

Lorax888 responds:

Thanks for the advice.

Troll Cannon 2 Troll Cannon 2

XD i luved this game it was funny as fuck

Give Up Give Up

i loved it! and i beat it also all 40 levels :D

Star Squadrons Star Squadrons

its been a long time since there was a good rts on this site nice work only nad things i have to say is that my guys are getting mown down like nuthing and enless the are sitting still they are fucked 90% of the time also kinda sucks that u have to unlock skrimish :(

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

I LOVE IT!!! EVEN BETTER THEN THE LAST ONES :D NICE WORK

Avant-Garde Avant-Garde

how do i win?

Cloud Wars Cloud Wars

i have no clue why i like this so much XD